The USPS is retiring the Centralized Accounting Processing System (CAPS) system. So if you use a CAPS account to fund any of the services below, you need to switch over to the new Enterprise Payment System (EPS) by April 1st.
· First-Class Mail®, Letters, Cards, and Flats
· Priority Mail
· First-Class Package Service
· USPS Marketing Mail™, Letters, Flats, and Parcels
· Parcel Select®
· Media Mail®
· Library Mail
· Bound Printed Matter
· International Products
· Business Reply Mail (BRM)
· Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM®)
· PO Box, Caller & Reserve Services (EPOBOL)
· Address Quality Products (AEC, AECII and ACS™).
WAM has already made the switch over to the EPS system and we would be happy to help you move your CAPS account. Just contact Scott Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for step by step instructions or to get answers to your postal questions.