JOB TITLE: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR/DELIVERY DRIVER VAN & STRAIGHT TRUCK - CDL B REQUIRED
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading: reconciling quantities
· Daily deliveries to customers, as well as post offices, by truck or van – within about a 50 mile radius of Grand Rapids
· Maintain quality service by following organization standards
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and work stations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations
· Maintain clean warehouse & vehicles
· Loads & unloads using fork lift, pallet jacks and hand carts
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Attention to detail, professional appearance and attitude, organized, ability to plan, time management, multi-tasking, inventory control, documentation skills, dependability, ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions and procedure manuals, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. The associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently.
The associate is frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as push/pull up to 1500 lbs with pallet jack.
WAM PRINT MAIL FULFILLMENT, INC
5510 33RD SE
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512