Introducing - Change Service Requested (CSR) Option 2 for Standard Mail® letters and flats and for Bound Printed Matter flats.
- Intelligent Mail barcode is required.
- CSR Option 2 is only available with ACS.
- Undeliverable mail will be forwarded when there is a current change-of-address on file.
- All other Undeliverable As Addressed (UAA) mail will be discarded.
- USPS Provides an ACS notice for both forwarded and discarded mail.
- A Forwarded Fee* will be charged for each piece that is forwarded. Forwarded fees will be billed via ACS.
o Standard Mail Letters – 45¢ plus the applicable ACS fee
o Standard Mail Flats – $1.40 plus the applicable ACS fee
o Bound Printed Matter Flats – $3.15 plus the applicable ACS fee
The new Standard Mail and Bound Printed Matter Service Type ID’s for Change Service Requested Option 2 are available in the CSR Option 2 Service Type Identifiers effective July 25, 2015 and in Appendix A: Ancillary Services - Service Type IDentifier (STID) Details effective July 25. 2015.